111 River Street Condos is a new condo project by Lifetime Developments and is currently in pre-construction. 111 River architect is designed by Wallman Architects. The new project will be located at 111 River Street in Toronto. The major intersection is River Street & Dundas Street East.
111 River Condos will be 34 storey tower with 309 mixed condo units. The building will have 6 storey podium. Units will be a mix of 37 studio, 137 one bedroom, 2 one bedroom plus den, 96 two bedroom, 5 two bedroom plus den and 32 three bedroom layout. The estimated completion date for 111 River Street Condos is still unknown.
111 River Street Condos will feature 4,544 sqft of retail space on the ground lever wrapped around the corner of River and Dundas. The building will have 6,652 sqft of indoor amenities on the first, second and seventh floor. Another 6,652 sqft of outdoor amenities on the second and seventh floor. The building will have parking garage which will contain 71 spaces.
111 River Street Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 88/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Regent Park neighbourhood in Toronto
- Close access to the DVP
- Walking distance to The Distillery District and the St. Lawrence Hall
- Close to Ryerson University & University of Toronto- St. George Campus
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Thompson Street Parkette, Sumach-Shuter Parkette and Oak Street Park
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商